Published on March 3rd, 2013 | by DearFashionista0
PopBeauty: Nail Glam/Lacquer Kit at Costco
As I was walking the numerous aisles of Costco, in lieu of real exercise, an awesome deal from ‘Pop Beauty Nail Glam/Lacquer‘ caught my immediate attention.
If you answer ‘yes’ to one or more of the following, this product is for you:
- Who has time for a weekly nail polish change, let alone a manicure?
- Are you an everyday cooker, launderer or dishwasher, blow dryer or flat-ironer? Yes, you know what I mean! 😛
- Someone who says: “A manicure costs how much?”
Costco (only in stores) has an offer of a 5-pack of these awesome nails colors from PopBeauty.
This Costco pack has 5 bottles of 12ml/.4fl oz for $9.97 — that is a steal, in any zipcode! There are lighter & darker versions – I got the darker one.
In addition, it’s free of some really bad chemicals like formaldehyde, toluene, etc. And, not tested on animals!
I absolutely love it!
In order to get the best results, there is a process that needs 15 minutes to execute. Here goes:
- Do apply a base coat to your nails.
- Apply 2 coats of the nail polish, especially the enamel colors, for full coverage.
- It’s important not to multitask during the drying stage. Trust me, it dries fast! 😐
- Keep handy a q-tip doused in nail polish remover to curate, as needed.
- Finish with a top coat.
So far, the ‘Purple Haze’ has lasted through a regular rigorous week. Highly recommend!